Sandro Debono ~ Malta
why I endorsed?
Our ambition to protect the environment should be focused on reaching a symbiosis with nature, to live in harmony with trees akin to a society where humans and trees share equal rights to life, health and wellbeing.
fav tree artwork
Piet Mondrian ~ Farm Near Duivendrecht
Malta Y twig
bio: Sandro Debono PhD Museology, Art History and Curatorial Practice
- Consultant, Culture, Office of the President of the Republic (Malta)
- Visiting lecturer at Department of Arts, Open Communities and Adult Education, University of Malta
- Consultant, Culture Diplomacy and the Arts, Heritage Malta
- Visiting lecturer at Department of Digital Arts, University of Malta
- Advisory Board Member at We Are Museums
- National Representative at European Museum Academy
'L' Immenso Seicento' - The 1922 Florence Exhibition of Seicento Art and the Politics of Caravaggio Studies.' Revista de História da Arte (Special Edition) N.º 14: The Exhibition: Histories, Practices, Policies.